SOLSC 3/15/16 Spring Is Coming

I had a very nice day today, and I even tweeted about it. Even though there have been warmer days, I could really feel the warmth of the sun on my back, hear the birds chirping. I also saw some worm trails in mud puddles. Today is the day that I knew spring was coming. Spring is my favorite season because its not too warm and its not too cold, and it rains a lot, and I love the rain. I have memories from when I was younger of going outside with my mom and saying “It smells like spring!” My favorite saying is “April Showers Bring May Flowers” because rain and flowers, but flowers mean bees and insects and that is basically the only thing keeping me from liking summer better. Spring also means that winter is over and I don’t have to wear a coat, or be cold (I really hate being cold), and I get woken up by birds.  The only thing I like about time change is that the sun goes down later, but that means that it doesn’t come up until after 8:00 A.M. Spring is the season of life and it brings more life into mine.

I can also see all the pretty flowers that my neighbors grow, because they’re gardeners.

One thought on “SOLSC 3/15/16 Spring Is Coming

1. Aren’t the birds in the morning just the best?! While I really love the crisp cool evenings of fall, I have to say that spring has a lot of appeal to and I think you captured most of my favorites about the season in this post as well! Thanks for sharing!